Good Food and Good Causes

No comments :
Food for Thought has got to be my favorite café in Singapore. Located right near the Singapore Art Museum, this odd shaped building stands out against the uniformity of Singapore’s HDB landscape. This café is part of a larger enterprise that aims to bring people together in public spaces for good causes. I love the atmosphere, the food and the locations, and I aim to visit every single one in Singapore.

This particular location (8 Queen Street) is great to visit for decently priced brunch before a day of museuming. Glass bottle jar lights hang from the ceiling and a bookshelf displays arts and culture happenings around the city. I can’t completely remember what I got, but I know it consisted of eggs, kaya on brioche (completely random, I promise I didn’t name this blog after it!), and a large cup of coffee. Lovely.



No comments :